CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some random pictures :)

My little stinker! We were getting ready for work and he was still asleep in his bed. Well, about 10 minutes later I hear him grunting. And then I walk in and see him in our bed. lol He just thought it was so funny! He scooted his butt down and ended up in our bed. ( He is not able to go off the other side. :) )
With the remote... He is going to be a typical man one day! haha :) Whatever I have in my hand, he wants to hold it for me!
Had a long, hard day! Look at those chubby cheeks!! Too cute!
And.. the things we have to do to get this boy to sleep!! :) He will be so beyond tired but he is just so afraid he will miss something!

1 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

You are so right! Such a proud Mommy!