Yesterday, I took Jade back to the doctor. He was starting to mess with his ear's on Sunday and I could tell he was hurting. Well we went in there and she told me what I already knew. I really don't know why he keeps getting them. I don't let anyone smoke anywhere near him, we bundle him up every time we go outside, and we try very hard to not let water get in his ear's during his bath. So why is he still getting them?? Well, she gave him some more medicine so hopefully, cross your fingers, this will finally get rid of it! I really don't want him to have to get tubes in his ear's, but if it keeps going like this, I'm sure he will have to. :(
Oh.. he gained more weight! He was 16.1 pounds! He's getting to be a big boy!
Oh.. he gained more weight! He was 16.1 pounds! He's getting to be a big boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment