CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

I survived..

Jade is starting to feel alot better. He is still wheezing a little but he is sleeping alot better at night. The doctor said as long as he is a "happy wheezer" it is okay. Stefan and Lexi both went to the doctor yesterday. They were not sure what Stefan has, but his throat is very irritated. They just gave him some medicine. Lexi was running a fever and they said she had a virus.

So, Stefan's parents volunteered to keep Jade last night so that he would not be around all the sick ones. This was his first time to stay away from us at night. It was so strange him not being at the house, I really did not like it at all. But I knew it was better for him. I went over there after work and stayed about 2 hours with him then I went home to get all his things together and went back for another hour. And then went home to take some NyQuil and go to bed. We got some much needed rest!! I went back over there this morning on my way to work and they said he did really good. Just got up at his normal time to eat!

I am so... ready for all of us to be well! I was really hoping that I would not get sick through all of this.. but now I am. :(

So... off to the doctor for me today.

0 comments: