CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy Day!

We went back to Jade's doctor today for good news!! She said that his chest sounded great and also his ear looked alot better. And he had gained his weight back, plus some!! He was 15.7 pounds! We had to get Jade a new "bather." His other one was getting too small and he would go down to far into the water. This one will not let him try to scoot down into the water!! We are super excited about that!!
As you can tell, he likes it even with his clothes on!!
Then, we had to go get mine and Lexi's glasses. I was not excited about getting these at all, but the eye doctor said I was straining my eyes and it would get worse since I work on a computer all day. Thank goodness, I only have to wear them when I am at work! On the other hand, Lexi was super excited! One of her eyes was really bad, worse than Stefan's. She said all of her friends were jealous because she was getting glasses... Kids??? lol :)
She does look pretty cute in them! They are Purple!!
Then, of course, Jade wanted to take a picture with Mommy in her glasses!

0 comments: