Like a normal morning, I got up and got Lexi up to start getting ready. Usually by the time Lexi gets done getting ready, Jade is ready to get up. Well, I was in the bathroom getting ready and Lexi went in our bedroom to get Jade. (Like I said, we do this almost every morning.) Well, she went to put him in his high chair to play while Daddy was getting up. All the sudden, we hear things falling. Stefan and I both run to the living room and Lexi is in the floor holding Jade. She had went to put him in and was getting the top into place to hold him in. He was in a playful mood so he was kicking the top. Well, the top fell and Lexi went to catch the top and then along came Jade falling head forward. Lexi let go of the top and caught Jade before his head hit anything--just his knees ending up going to the floor. Jade fussed for just a second because it scared him, but he was perfectly fine. Poor Lexi, it scared her so bad. She was crying hysterically. She loves her Bubba so much and it scares her when he is sick or anything like that. We then explained to her that she did such a good job at getting him and not worrying about the other stuff. We also told her it could of happened to any of us and that it was not her fault. Mr. Kicker just got excited!
I just want to thank God that this situation worked out the way it did! We are so thankful that Lexi was there and was able to get him!
We love you Lexi and thank you for everything you do to help us out with Mr. Jade!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment