He is talking up a storm now! He has been a slow talker because he would rather point, but he knows everyones names and has his own little sayings for different things!
He is still into EVERYTHING! I though that phase would last for a little while, but it has lasted for a long time. He is a mess!
He loves music and dancing!
He is not a good eater at all. Most of the time he will eat a few bites and then be done, but then sometimes he will just eat and eat!
He is our big Helper! He has to help with everything.
And, getting so independent. Wants to do things all by himself.
I don't see getting rid of PapPap real soon, I think its going to be tuff when that time does come.
He is all Boy. His poor little legs are covered with scratches and bug bites. He would live outside if we would let him.
Our sweetest little boy, when he gets his way and wants to be! Ha.
I've trained him so well for pictures, he will just smile for me when I have my camera out!He is getting ready for some Alabama football... Roll Tide!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment