CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

21 Months

Only 3 more months and "MY BABY" will be 2! -- That is crazy!
He is a tall and skinny little boy! He weights 24 pounds!
He is my sweet boy!
He is talking up a storm! He has just now started talking a good bit but still likes to point at what he wants! :)
Spoiled Rotten!
This is his sidekick, right here.
This boy LOVES his PapaDaddy so so much! And, I love it! I was like this with my GrandDaddy also!
He is the BIGGEST flirt! Oh my goodness, we are in trouble already.
He loves to look at girls. Ha :)
Jade loves swimming! This puddle jumper was the best purchase ever!
He has No fear in the water-- which is a little scary sometimes.
He can swim like a big boy!
I just can't believe I'm starting to already think about his 2nd birthday party. It's just crazy to me! We are enjoying this stage, the good and the bad. :)
We love you my Mr-Mr more than words can describe!

0 comments: