The Poison Control Center...
Oh my goodness, Stefan and I about died when we saw Jade with deodorant up to his mouth.... He had taken a bite out of it! We grabbed him up and got all of it we could out of his mouth. He was screaming at us because he wanted it back.. Papa-Daddy and Lexi were pulling up coming from church so Papa-Daddy come to check on him. We decided we would call the Poison Control Center. They said to give him Milk and something to eat and that he should be fine. She said it may hurt his tummy, but since it happened he has been acting like his same ole self. A WILD CHILD! My goodness!! What happened to my little baby boy that was so good all the time? He has just been getting into EVERYTHING lately. He has hurt himself so many times lately.. from dropping a can drink on his big toe to getting his finger slammed into the dryer. I swear it is something everyday! But... I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Just hoping for more careful days, ha. Love my baby boy!
2 comments:
All I can say is boys will be boys! Girl, Dylan was into everything too and still is...lol!! Thanks for my comment, they do grow too fast! I am a little sad but looking forward to watching him grow and change into a young man:)
Thank you Amy! I had a great day!
Post a Comment