They have lots of cute options for Christmas cards, see them here:
I found these on another blog and decided that I would get some FREE Christmas cards too!! Right in time, we are getting Christmas pictures done next week!! :)
I have actually never used Shutterfly before but I have heard of some friends talking about different things that they have had made. I saw some Christmas cards that were made last year on Shutterfly and they were very cute!! I have also saw some calenders. They were very cute also!! You can personalize them and put all your different pictures on there! They would make great Christmas presents! I plan to get me one made for myself for next year!! :) Some of my favorite things they do are: calenders (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars), thank you cards (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards), and birthday invitations (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations). These are some really cute, and really good priced, options to do all year around!
Our babies just grow up way too fast, so Shutterfly is a great way to keep all these memories!! I am very excited to use Shutterfly and can't wait to try out all these other neat things that they offer!
Our babies just grow up way too fast, so Shutterfly is a great way to keep all these memories!! I am very excited to use Shutterfly and can't wait to try out all these other neat things that they offer!
Do you want to get 50 Free Shutterfly Christmas Cards too?? All you have to do is to go to this website http://bit.ly/sfly2010. You put in your little information and then they will tell you what to do. It's that easy!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment