We were so excited when we got home last night, the Halloween costumes and Jade's 1st birthday outfit was there!!
My little half dressed Lion.. He was not having the top part of his costume on. Maybe he will like it a little more on Halloween!
The "Honey Bee" loved her outfit! Don't she look too cute?
Jade was not in the mood for all this trying on stuff! ha :) But it really does look cute on him when it's all fixed right!
And, my favorite!!!! Jade's Outfit! Oh, it's so.. cute! I'm so happy with it! And, he liked his hat, he was playing with the ball on top!
2 comments:
I LOVE their costumes! I lvoe the little lion & Lexi looks so grown! His shirt & hat turned out so cute! I love it! I bet you are so excited!
Thank you! It's too little for Dylan to fit in but he loves pulling it around with all his animals in it:) I can't wait to see his pics! They will be so cute!
They are so cute! You should try to get whoever is taking pics to try and get some of him in that Halloween costume towards the end of taking pictures! I remember taking Jade's pics last year in his Halloween costume...time flies!
Post a Comment