CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

11 Months Old

First, Oh my gosh!!! One more month and my baby boy is going to be ONE! :( I'm so sad but at the same time, this is definitely my favorite age so far! He is just doing so many new things and he is super close to walking by himself. And, planning his birthday party is very fun! I've got the place and the date-- just waiting on the time of the football game to schedule the time of the party. I'm not excited about having to plan a birthday party around football every year-- but he is very worth it!! :)
A few things going on with the little boy are:

  • He is eating everything we eat now, meat and all. His favorite is mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. --Like his Mommy!

  • He still sleeps from about 9:30 to 5-6 and then will go right back to sleep with his bottle.

  • Everyday he takes steps by himself, but still loves to hold your hand and walk. He will walk run back and forth from the couch to the table.

  • He points to what he wants now. --Lots of pointing going on. :)

  • Loves light switches, ceiling fan cords, and pushing open doors. No privacy anymore, he will come on in. ha :)

  • He has started "dancing." It's the cutest thing ever! He will point to turn on his puppy dog and then tap his foot on the ground during the song. He loves it when we "dance" with him.

  • LOVES to be chased. He will be laughing so hard he can't even walk right.

  • I still have not got a MaMa out of him and he is the biggest Mommy's boy. I guess I will get it when he wants to give it to me.

  • Spoiled rotten is not even enough to say about this boy- He is a mess! :)

0 comments: