CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st Big Boo Boo

Our poor baby. We were practicing walking with Jade and he was doing great! He was getting tired and was standing there by himself.. Well he started falling and Stefan grabbed him as soon as he could. He hit his little mouth on Stefan's knee. He busted his top gums. :( After he calmed down, we gave him his frozen teething toys and that helped him quit bleeding. He then got a Koon-Aid popsicle, some Tylenol, and lots and lots of TLC. He's a trooper! I think it hurt me and Daddy more than it hurt him.  
Mine and Jade shirts.. I think all the blood is what scared him so bad. And I didn't know a little mouth could bleed that much. :(
Changed and a happy little boy again. And of course, he wanted to start walking again. :)

0 comments: