CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

What a weekend...

Goodness.. what a weekend! Jade has not felt good all weekend long and Stefan had to go on a fire call Saturday and he was gone for 5 hours. There was a huge forest fire on Buddy Vines Camp Rd. It just kept spreading.. I got worried after about a hour and went up there and it was huge! I wish I would have had my camera.. Thankfully it didn't get to anyone's house-- very very close but they were able to get there in time!

Jade has finally started feeling a little better this afternoon. Thank goodness! I took these pictures today. We got a high-chair Friday while we were out. We knew he would start needing it so we went ahead and got it! He really likes it! It's got wheels and Lexi had a good time pushing him around!

0 comments: